8.09.2010

inday monday

Warning: Contains domesticity.

At Shopwise this morning, I bumped into Kim at the toiletries section; I was busy logging prices of grocery items (such is life when you're shopping with GC's) and I nearly bumped into his cart. When I looked up, I saw him, exchanged the mandatory, "Uy!" and then asked, "Haha, ito rin assignment mo today?"

(I heard Almi's sick - get well soon, bebi!)

*

So, today I:
- purchased my weight in liquid zosa and domex
- bought a shit ton of breakfast stuff like oatmeal and milo
- hoarded napkins and pantiliners as if  we were preparing for a nuclear holocaust
- bought a new rice cooker *hearts*
- sent out the laundry
- defrosted the ref
- did a bit of tidying
- edit: replaced the old aircon with a new one (yay thanks nay!) and carried the old unit through six flights of stairs. CHAMPION WEIGHTLIFTER WIN.


*

Also: I am trying out soundcloud! Here be PlayRadioPlay's "We've been searching the sky" -- because I'm kind of hooked.

  prp-wbsky by thegshift

2 comments:

  1. namiss ko bigla ang sandamakmak na gc pag december (pati hamon at wine na umaabot hanggang birthday ko haahhaha!), at ang shopwise na may shawarma stand sa labas jan sa makati! (pati yung mga chopseuy mix atbp. hahahahahahahaha!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL yung Shopwise dito sa Pasong Tamo may shawarma stand pa rin (may phase akong nag-aadik sa shawarma rice haha) at meron na ring Monster Pizza at Zagu. Oha di ba improved. Yung ulan ng GC dito, July every three years (dahil sa CBA haha)

    ReplyDelete