3.09.2009

a penchant for smoking areas

so it's 3 p.m. and i've finished my requisite mango-and-creme crepe. i am sitting by the window in a quaint coffee-pastry-pasta-whathaveyou shop somewhere in some corner of makati. predictably, i am thinking about the beach, and why i have this penchant for sitting in the smoking section of restaurants when it's been a year since i last smoked anyway.

yes, i am slacking, and i am doing so on the only day in the week when i could do so solo. (because i do it in tandem with the girlfriend on sundays hehe) i'm thinking about coffee now.

this morning i cleaned our electric fan. god knows how dust could accumulate so fast in such a piece of work. i mean, we don't take it outside, we only use it when we're there, and it's not like we have open windows anywhere. what a mystery.

anyway. yesterday i cooked lunch and my girlfriend sewed two of my pants and my shoe (the left one, to be specific). oh how i love her and how we spend our sundays. and to prove just how much i do, i've even upgraded both our relationship statuses on facebook. ahahahah. <3

me: what is your opinion of people who declare who they're in a relationship with on facebook?

her: it's okay, i think. why?

me: nothing, it was just a question. (beat) you mean you wouldn't mind if i put there i was going out with you?

her: (laughing) are you asking my permission so you could put it on facebook? you are so adorable.

i am so dorky, it's making me nauseous. haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment