9.13.2010

and i thought i was over this

The girlfriend wouldn't be so thrilled about this, but... damn, ~Loveless. Why so pretty?
P.S. If you have my name on that hoodie, I will likely die.

Anyway. I am feeling so accomplished today -- bank duties, and then some interesting finds. (smirk, secret muna ;)) Hee. I'm in the middle of Elizabeth Berg's "Say When" which I got via the bookswap (thanks Kat!) and then a bit of Collins' The Hunger Games (I'm getting there, you guys, wait for me!) aaaaand BTW I'm STILL ON A HIGH BECAUSE UP WON CDC YESTERDAY! Here, Riki Flo says the future is SO BRIGHT, and well, you know how the rest of it goes, eh?


 

ngl Riki did a swell job yesterday, y/y? =)
BEST. EVER. Almi, Eliza and I filmed a reaction vid (that will never see the light of day and will just dwell in our hearts as a deep, dark secret -- or will it? LOL) -- but just so you know, IT WAS AWESOME. WAHAHAHA.

* * *

Recently, I've been having dreams I remember vividly. Like, this morning, I woke to tell Andrea that I dreamt I was training for a marathon; a few days ago, I had to beg her to give me five minutes more, because I was just about to resize a pie graph in my dream and I had to finish it. WTF?

The night before the book swap, I told the girls I dreamt I was with my Research sibs and we were apparently late for a class under Editor L (L for LOL haha) and we were like running up the stairs of my old high school building and just about beat her to the classroom, but then when she walked in Lawrence was still by the door, and she was all cranky and unreasonable and she "punished" Lawrence for his chronic tardiness by asking him to do the minutes of the class.

I was livid, like, "This is a class, we do take notes, you know?" and she was like, "No, I want him to take note of every thing I say." And so I turned to Lawrence and said, "Don't worry, I'll help you."

And then when I took my Math notebook out, I couldn't find a single whole unadulterated page as all the pages were torn up to irregular halves. What in the world. And then Editor L erased the blackboard and I couldn't catch up.

Creepy, yes? Creepier still -- that same night, Editor L and I had a bit of a tiff in real life, something about a request not going as instructed. What the fuck is up with that, subconscious? Andrea says kinilabutan daw siya. LOL.

Anyway. The thing is, this morning, after going back to sleep -- this was after telling Andrea I dreamt about training for a marathon -- I dreamt I was in the office, and apparently, on some higher floor (I've been dreaming of buildings lately, too) there was a DIRECT HALLWAY to Casa, only it wasn't usually open. Jun and Din (LOL YES) were having "dance classes" upstairs and Din had a key to that door only it was kind of illegal. And then I got out that door, and it was shut behind me by some woman who didn't want the door to be used and I was apologizing, saying it was an emergency and there was no turning back because the door to the office locks from the inside and if the door on the other end of the hallway isn't open well, I'm done for. And then I was yelling for the doorman to keep it open until I got there. LOL.

And then I was in a Filipino class with a pretty teacher whose face I cannot place, and then she was announcing that we were having an exam that day, and my classmates were complaining, "You can't schedule a long exam instantly," and she was like, "Of course I can" but then all my classmates were leaving, and then I saw Schatzi and Lawrence getting up (o andito na naman kayo Saturday group?) and picking up their bags and saying, "Well, time to walk out." LOL my responsible brethren! But then apparently I must have been friends with this pretty teacher and then I was touching her arm and saying, "Let it go." And then, in another wtf sequence, I was saying, "Let me make it up to you" and my brain is like, are you flirting? and then I ended up writing my cell phone number in No. 2 pencil on her folder, appending, Call me, in lazy script. What in the world.

And then, people were reminding me to "Pack my stuff" because I was "going somewhere far the following day" and it was already nightfall and I hadn't packed a thing. I was looking for my travel bag of toiletries when I woke up.

In summary: The space between my ears is crazy and scary.

3 comments:

  1. Hunger Games! Yes!

    (Am about to read the last book. If only I could make time for it. Gah.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. tawa ako ng tawa sa dreams mo Kate, shet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. danes - ugh stuck somewhere halfway in book 1 HAHAH speed of glacieerrsss

    kat - ang active ng subconscious ehh LOL :))

    ReplyDelete