9.20.2010

twenty-two forever

Anniversary weekend spent mostly at the 31st Manila International Book Fair at the SMX Convention Center in Mall of Asia scouting for cheap books and walking around this country's second biggest mall, which probably contained about a third of Metro Manila's population on Sunday -- incidentally also the last day of a three-day mall-wide sale.

In summary: It was crazy/fun! National Book Store had fantastic selections on sale today, and the one I'm most excited about is a book about Post-Its and projects (LOL) which cost us P30 ONLY. YEHEY! Lunch was at Yakimix (Japanese buffet for ~P600? YOU GUYS BETTER LINE UP FOR THIS ONE) and dinner was in Yellow Cab and then we had a bit of dessert in between (iskrambooool) and A LOT OF FACETIME WITH PRINTED MATTER. Is all I'm saying. Oh god, so little time, so much to READ. Can we just stay in bed and READ FOREVER? Just a question.

*

Also, if you haven't seen it, this was Andrea's anniversary gift for me: A stop-motion animated short she made with our trusty digicam and Panda:






Year 3: Around the World feat. Panda and Miming
Music: The Weepies - Be My Thrill

Things I love about this: the weepies, cats, pandas, cats and pandas camwhoring and traveling together, THE EASTER ISLANDS OMG. I love it, it's the most adorable thing EVER. ILU LOVE you're a sneaky little gem. *smooshes you*

This year I gave her a new toy:

Her: We can call her Agron, if you want?
Me: WE COULD?

That's one's a Diana F+. We have yet to see what she can do LOL. BRB updating all of you when we get there.

*
Day 1,093. Over the years I have learned to love what you love,
and to love what I already love even harder.
Thank you. ♥

1 comment: