4.18.2010

over and over

We never graduate from first grade. Over and over, we have to go back to the beginning. We should not be ashamed of this. It is good. It's like drinking water; we don't drink a glass once and never have to drink one again. We don't finish one poem or novel and never have to write one again. Over and over, we begin. This is good. This is kindness.

- Natalie Goldberg, Wild Mind.

*

(I promise to slow down on Sundays. I promise to slow down on Sundays...)

*

Unexpected kindness is unexpected. Thank you; lately, I've been too prone to complaints and disenchantment. It must be the heat and all this hate that edges of regimes bring people. Horrible, horrible times, but again, as always, we overcome. Don't we? Thanks for the reminder. ♥

2 comments:

  1. I think it's the heat.

    I'm happy to see lots of updates here! :) Kaya lang ang haba nung isa hehe. Tsaka masyadong complicated for me to understand. -_-

    ReplyDelete
  2. hola! thanks for dropping by hahaha mahaba ba yung naunang entry? minsan sinisipag magsulat hehe minsan lang :)

    ReplyDelete