5.18.2011

currently on loop: the 5.18 lss mixtape

Photo taken in Anvaya, Morong, Bataan.



1. Lifehouse - All in
falling harder than a landslide

2. Architecture in Helsinki - Souvenirs
have we missed an opportunity?

3. New Radicals - Gotta Stay High
Good God I think I'm fallin'/Too weak to stand/Too scared to love again/The dam has broke/My soul is spilling all over your hands

4. Glee Cast - Animal
i kinda wanna be more than friends

5. Minus the Bear - Pachuca Sunrise
Midnight on a beach on the Mediterranean and I miss you

6. Thao and Mirah - How dare you
I swear it happens better when it happens again

BONUS TRACKS
- Britney Spears - I wanna go
THIS ENTIRE ALBUM OMG
- Rihanna feat Britney Spears - S & M
(haha)--sticks and stones may break my bones but chains and whips excite me

No comments:

Post a Comment