A few things:
- Went to the Manila International Book Fair on Sunday with her folks. Not as outstanding as our previous visits, but thoroughly enjoyed just the same. I got my friend Caloy's "Corpus" from the UST Press, while Andrea got Lourd's "Super Panalo Sounds," which, from what I heard, is also super panalo.
- As part of my anniversary loot for her, I gave her the Samsung Galaxy Mini that came with my new Smart unlimited data plan, which she is currently thoroughly enjoying. (e.g. by taking photos of herself as twins, etc.)
- Exchanged anniversary gifts a few days early! On account of our low EQs hehe. I did this series of 48-word stories for her on Tumblr a.k.a. mixed media (LOL -- there's an Issuu file, and audio files everywhere, because I secretly like reading things aloud, etc) also, meta: It is easier to write something lengthy than it is trying to trim things down to a certain word count. This was a new experience for me as a writer. /end meta.
|48-words on Tumblr.|
- But as usual, I have been trumped yet again by an AWESOME 365-DAYS-IN-THE-MAKING COLLAGE MINI-BOOK. Shet. True to form, love. True to form. It has collages and drawings and stories and, believe it or not, scratch and sniff portions.
|I love you, my multi-talented loverrrr.|
n.b. Here's Andrea's account of the weekend!
(There are more things under this cut!)
Met the girls at Starbux Shang on Monday for coffee, stories and laughter :) Riot as always ang pag-alala sa fashion of the past (which includes Cy's legendary orange shirts and my equally legendary elephant pants -- hey those served me well, they were awesome, ok!) Also enjoyed: Ice's stories from Kalinga (with pictures!), and Almi's stories from Singapore. Next month, girls! :)
|I love Cy's caption for this, which involves mention of perfect TOEFL scores, wedding engagements, fourth anniversaries and THE DOUGIE. LOLLLL. (L-R Cy, Ice, Me, Almi)|
Thanks Kim for taking this picture!
|L-R Abi, Julie, Schatzi, Almi, Kay. |
Di ko makakalimutan yung game-changing na pagsagot ng SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY GUYS! Ang mumulti-talented! :)) Eggs from Pateros for all our hardwork! :))
- Me for her: Year One | when I think of you (a timeline)
and, everyone's favorite: Her for me, Year 3: Panda and Miming around the World.