12.14.2009

a present to end all other presents

Oh man, this Christmas rush is precious. Nothing says Christmas like these aching limbs. :)

*

So the other day I was walking along Mascardo when I saw these children running around carrying kittens in their hands. No, really, I mean, a kitten in each hand. So that's four children with EIGHT kittens. Or maybe more. Judging by how they were running, I suppose it's a catnap or something.

When I was a kid, we couldn't find kittens we could steal. This is sad, of course.

*

I am praying for you.

*

So I finished (after ten yearrrsssss) Anne Lamott's Bird by Bird and man it is AWESOME. Which is not to say I am back to writing, because I'm not LOL. Instead, I am reading another writing guide-book-whatever, and it's Erica Jong's Seducing the Demon. Yes, she's that girl who coined the phrase, zipless fuck. It will be amazing, I KNOW.

*

Here, have a panda:



OH MY HEART MY HEART ♥

*

Also: GUYS! You know what you should do this season when you have enough time off for it:

REWATCH GLEE 1 to 13.

*

This entirely nonsequitur entry is brought to you by... the present that will end all the others. (smile)

2 comments:

  1. 7 bags with 7 cats, 7 cats with 7 kits, etc. etc. :)

    Happy Holidays Kate! :D

    ReplyDelete