4.25.2010

dispatches from a lonely room - night 4

I realized just now, love, that we're only on Night 4 -- how is this possible when I feel like it's been a week? Time fucks around with minds far too often, and these days are not an exception.

I still check your Tumblr/LJ for updates from China; I'm constantly wondering if you're all right, or if you're eating well, or if it's too cold out there? How are the clothes suiting you, how is China treating you, are you writing all of it down, are you taking a lot of pictures? Have you gone to The Wall? How many Chinese food joints have you gone to, how many streets have you walked, how many new shirts have you bought (haha)? I wish back here my life is more interesting, I wish I had more to say apart from, I went home to my parents today; I did not want to be alone on a Sunday.

Other things you may want to know about: On Gimik 2010 this afternoon, apparently Rico Yan's character is still alive and about to get remarried in the States and it's basically like 90210 in the sense that there's a new cast (I heard they're doing that too for Melrose Place; this world has no new stories to tell) Also, my wrist hurts; I fell asleep on it by accident, right before dinner earlier. I hit 80k on Crunchy Planets on Friday night. I have a new Kate Nash album (apart from the one we already had) and she's mighty fine, I'm kind of obsessing about her, a little. I was watching Florence and the Machine videos earlier on Youtube and I think you should watch her Rabbit Hearts vid because it reminded me of you, but what the hell, everything reminds me of you anyway, so.

So. Come home already. So many unnecessary words, when in truth that's all I had to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment