7.11.2010

ridiculously amazing photo time!

This morning, Andrea and I woke early because she joined this year's Robinson's Fit and Fun Run at the Fort (like she did last year). I think last year I said something about running this year, but as usual, I played Baggage Counter instead and sat at the Medics' booth listening to my iPod (to ward off people who were probably considering asking me about band aids or something) until I noticed people with their 5k jerseys already coming in through the finish line. LOL. I'm the most useless former sportsperson EVER.

Anyway. This is just an excuse to show off this adorable photo:

Her: (after the run) Tara, sabi nila may giraffe daw sa grounds! Pa-picture tayo!
Me: Ows? 

Hahaha OMG I am so in love with this girl *smooshes you*. I should totally compile photos where we posed with ridiculous mascots (like Pilandok at SMX or those pandas at Rockwell haha)

ANYWAY. Here's the deal re: what we've been up to this weekend over at her LJ. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment