8.08.2011

ocho

A summary of things for today, under cut

First, I was like -- Oh! Today I will be productive! Let me sit down with a cup of coffee and upload my new layout and... ooh, what's that?


 The Corrs - So Young (Live in Wembley, 2000)

Me on Tumblr: Man, if Tumblr existed when I was sixteen, I would've made a lot of gifs featuring Andrea Corr. *LIGHTBULB*
This woman. Ngh.
Also, speaking of feeling young, here -- The Naked and Famous - Young Blood.
Sounds like: Passion Pit, MGMT
Video looks like: Kesha's Take it off.
In summary: GOLD!

Anyway, downloaded their album, "Passive Me, Aggressive You" (I know right!). I am also loving, "Girls like you."
Yep. About girls like you.
And here, by way of ending, have a GIF of me dancing for world peace:

BRB DANCE BREAK
Kelangan may label baka mamisconstrue HAHA.

No comments:

Post a Comment