8.02.2010

"please take your panties off the security camera." -- salt (2010)

Salt (2010)

Let it be known here that should Angelina Jolie ever retire from filming action flicks, I WILL CRY. Oh god. I missed gun-toting Angie SO HARD. I mean, she was hot in Wanted, but this?

(Things I loved about Salt, a.k.a. Total lesbian flailing below cut aka SPOILERS)




Just to get this out of the way first: So yeah. Russians are evil, Evelyn Salt is a member of the CIA, she's on the run and her husband likes spiders. Seriously, this movie should have a spider warning. This is the only movie with spiders that I will ever tolerate.

ANYWAY. CHRIST. Angelina Jolie sporting that boycut, shooting a gun while wearing that loose white polo with too many buttons unbuttoned while jumping in an elevator shaft makes me SO HAPPY. There. I can't find a decent screencap of the hair, but one of these days THERE WILL BE AN AVI.

Also -- I'd just like to note here that Angelina Jolie's probably the only person who could make the act of disassembling an office chair so damned sexy.

*

On a different note: Caught the trailer for Chloe. I am baffled as to how this trailer managed to miss every single thing that made Chloe seductive in the first place. =/

*

So last night, as a result of Salt (and seeing the trailer of The Expendables, that all in one action movie which has Stallone, Schwarzenegger, Willis AND Jet Li, among others -- though it is kind of disappointing it does not have Chuck Norris) Andrea and I thought about putting together an all-woman all-star action flick.

It is currently destroying my brain, but more about that in a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment