12.30.2010

twenty-six

or, alternatively, The Birthday Post
 
Turned twenty-six on Tuesday! Thanks to all who remembered! =) Started off my seven-day holiday rest with a trip to La Mesa Eco-Park with the Ates:
Here be the riot! The gang around the lunch table.
Met the first contingent at Market! Market! where we picked up our Buddy's pancit lucban and roasted chicken, then we headed to Savemore Katipunan where we met the second contingent before heading to La Mesa Ecopark in a two-vehicle convoy. At La Mesa - picnic, plus a bit of sightseeing, camwhorage, some pseudo-guitar playing then Pinoy Henyo.

Then we headed to Gayuma ni Maria on V. Luna Extension for coffee and cake and more camwhorage:
A room full of ghosts
(Not really. I just liked this accident of a shot.)
Then we went to Rockwell to check newly opened Muji out, before heading to Ayala Triangle to watch the lights and have dinner plus dessert in Banapple, where they sprung their annual Birthday Surprise (where someone distracts me momentarily and then when I look back at them they're all wearing something ridiculous and birthday related -- a couple of years ago, they wore Panda masks. This year they wore birthday hats. AND I WAS THERE WITH THEM SA TABLE. How I always fall for these surprises/distractions is baffling haha. I am not-so-secretly nine.)

I love how this feels like a photo off my mother's old albums haha.
This is me with a fluffy scepter. It has lights!
Thanks guys for making the night before my birthday one to remember!
Thanks love, you're the bestest best EVER. I love you! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment