11.12.2010

dear mom--

Today is my mother's 13th death anniversary. On this day last year, I was at home, reading a book about writing and playing Plants vs Zombies. Hehe.

Today I am 25 turning 26. My mother was 25 turning 26 when she had me. It strikes me as strange -- one day you wake up still a kid, and the next thing you know you're the same age as your mother when she had you. Haha. Time flies, and how fast, huh.

I currently have no plans of having kids -- it's just not in the plan. I think to a degree it is kind of a pity, because it means I'll miss the chance of having a kid like ME now when I'm, oh, 50. HAHA.

(Also not in the plan: Dying of blood disease when I'm 38. Yep.)

Dear mom, in my head I can see you are laughing at how disorganized my office desk is RIGHT NOW, but I also know you know I'll find something in this mess when I need it. So, yeah, you can stop laughing now. Hehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment