11.27.2010

eleven twenty-seven

Okay, so this day could have gone better. I'm actually in the middle of something that feels like a hangover, only it isn't because I'm not drunk. Hence, only half the fun.

Oh, fuck it. Let's ogle some hot girls:

(cut for lesbians. and lip service.)




Oh it's DS Sam vs Frankie. My night is better already. Ngl, I only managed to keep awake while waiting for the company truck to pick me up at 3.30 this morning by watching and over-analyzing Lip Service episodes (hey there's only six of them, it's kind of ~easy).Of course, my girlfriend thinks it's adorable I'm obsessing but what the hell, right. I could use a bit of distraction.

TWO POINTS:
1) Ngh Frankie, I still hate you but why must you look so hot with that camera?
2) And Sam - woman, you have awesome hands. Hands poised against desks (DESKS!) while being imposing -- best ever.

LOL I have very ambivalent feelings about Cat, the girl between said human sandwich. Sometimes she's attractive, sometimes she's just so familiar -- I kind of want to hug her / smack her up in the head / get drunk with her somewhere, all at the same time. It's confusing.

*

Also -- MAN WE ARE FINALLY WATCHING HARRY POTTER 7. Yeah, we're probably the last people on earth to do so (granted nanood na sina Eliza LOL) but well -- FINALLY. Hah.

No comments:

Post a Comment